The August 2014 Ipsy monthly bag has arrived! This month’s bag was a cute orange and white polka dot cosmetic bag.
The contents included inside were:
1. Absolute New York Lip Balm in Green Apple, 0.42 oz – retail $2.99. It has a nice green apple smell and pink tint.
2. Glamglow Youthmud Tinglexfoliate Treatment, 0.5 oz – retail $19
3. UrbanDecay Perversion Mascara, 0.1 fl oz – retail $5.50 based on full-size
4. Lord & Berry Silk Kajal Kohl Eye Pencil in black, 0.02 oz – retail unknown
5. MannaKadar Cosmetics Sheer Glo, 0.27 oz – retail $7.83 based on full-size
The grand total is $35.32 retail. For me, this was a wonderful bag with good mascara, nice lip balm, and other wearable make-up.
If you are interested in signing up for this bag, subscription prices vary but at an estimated price of $10, the retail of the bags typically exceed the value you pay. Please consider using my referral link at http://www.ipsy.com/r/2t2o. Based on their current points program, my understanding is that I would receive 250 points per referral who buys a subscription, but the points have no dollar value and can only be redeemed for items in their catalog (at much higher point values).
If you were not lucky enough to get one of these bags, you might want to consider searching eBay and other auction sites for subscribers looking to unload these great items.
Thanks for reading and have a wonderful week! Please sign up for my blog, and follow me on twitter @ChristineGurney. Please follow my subscription box boards on Pinterest at http://www.pinterest.com/cpgurney/ or just this box at http://www.pinterest.com/cpgurney/ipsy-monthly-bag/.