The second January 2015 Birchbox monthly box arrived. The box contained the following samples:
The box contains:
1. Klorane Dry Shampoo with Oat Milk. I have received this one before. It works, but there are cheaper brands that do also.
2. Whish Three Whishes Body Butter – Lavender. Yes, a second one (see box #1).
3. COOLA Environmental Repair Plus® Radical Recovery™ After-Sun Lotion. I have also received one of these before. I do not like it.
4. Coastal Scents® Revealed Palette. A tiny, but beautiful group of neutrals. I will probably add it to one of my travel size palettes.
5. Aquareveal™ Gentle Action Water Peel for Body. Now, I have the body product also (see other box for the facial product)!
I do not like this box as much as the first, but I am surprisingly happy with the eyeshadow.
I am adding a referral link, if you are interested: https://www.birchbox.com/invite/zdnzq. As I do not monetize my blog, I would very much appreciate it if you use my link if you are looking to sign up. Please keep in mind I receive points if you decide to sign up but not any cash. If enough points are accumulated, I can redeem for merchandise.
Thanks for reading and have a wonderful week! Please sign up for my blog, and follow me on twitter @ChristineGurney. Please follow my subscription box boards on Pinterest at http://www.pinterest.com/cpgurney/ or just this box at http://www.pinterest.com/cpgurney/birchbox-monthly-box/.